The digital marketing specialist will support the team on several high profile accounts. The individual should possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality results. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and responsibility. Fearey recognizes individuals with drive, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, digital media or marketing or similar field
- Two to three years working as an employee in PR, journalism or marketing, agency experience preferred
- Experience with media monitoring tools such as Cision, TVEyes, Meltwater Lexis Nexus and social media tools such as Hootsuite, Simply Measured, SEM Rush is a plus
- Strong background in social media community management and content development across multiple social media platforms
- Experience implementing and managing paid social media campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and how it is applied to and can influence marketing strategies
- Strong written and verbal skills with knowledge of AP style
- Candidate must have an engaged social media persona
- Self-starter – ability to work well alone and with others
- Critical thinker
- Attension to detail is a must! If you are still reading and catch this error, call it out in your cover letter
- Passionate about getting stuff done and making a difference
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks
- Serve as dedicated creative/digital team member on multiple accounts
- Serve as secondary creative/digital client contact for assigned accounts
- Own projects from start to finish, including approval process with senior staff and clients
- Exhibits a deep understanding of assigned clients, accounts and industries
- Coordinate and implement programs, plans and special events under the supervision of an account lead and in coordination with PR team members
- In certain cases, develop mini-plans or account activities and then implement with desired results
- Generate ideas for programs that map to client objectives and conduct relevant research
- Support tracking and reporting for all accounts, including regularly developing materials to report on ROI and success criteria
- Write client and internal correspondence effectively and with limited supervision
- Exhibit competency in draft client marketing materials, such as website content, e-newsletters, collateral materials, web-to-leads campaigns, Google pages, etc.
- Manage social media audits of new clients and client competitors to inform social media strategy recommendations
- Create draft content across multiple social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok
- Create and manage social media editorial calendars to be reviewed by account lead – this goes beyond just posting but it includes customer service and engagement as well
- Monitor client social media channels daily and manange responses on behalf of clients
- Help manage client social media channels under the supervision of the account lead
- Implement and monitor paid social media campaigns and provide regular reports on performance and recommendations for updates to drive client goals
- Regularly suggest organic and paid campaign ideas, manage the planning and comfortably execute campaigns on behalf of clients
- Support Fearey marketing by creating social media content, blog posts and other activities on behalf of the agency – must contribute at least one blog post a month to Fearey blog and can provide additional ideas for Fearey marketing
- Conduct research to support development of new business proposals for senior staff, including client briefs and competitive audits
- Assist with development of presentation materials
- Participate in team strategy, brainstorming meetings
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We need a go-getter!
- Comfortable and confident talking to leaders, executives and ambassadors online and offline
- Solutions-focused and driven by results
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, great on the phone!
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Fearey offers an extensive benefits package to employees that includes the following:
- 100% paid premium for employee’s medical, dental and vision coverage
- Five percent commission on all new business accounts identified by the candidate and awarded to the firm
- Annual four weeks of paid time off (depending on when you start) and a minimum of eight paid holidays per year
- Lunch provided every Friday
- 401(k) plan with match on employee contributions
- Sit for long periods of time
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Repeat the same movements
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
In its fifth decade, Fearey has earned an outstanding reputation as the leading independent full-service public relations firm in Washington state. For 40 years, we have had a track record of long-term client and employee relationships. With our combined focus on public relations and public affairs, we bring a real-world understanding of the business climate and the local political landscape to every situation. We pride ourselves in our work associated with our award-winning digital media and creative design studio.
We strongly support employee involvement in the community through board appointments, non-profit involvement, and civic participation. Our industries of focus include healthcare, real estate, sports, financial services, municipalities and non-profits.
Fearey consistently rewards individuals with drive, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our motto is “Fearless Thinking.”
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (No phone calls, please)
Fearey is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.