Media/Presentation Training Program
The Fearey Group is one of the leading independent public relations and public affairs firms in the Pacific Northwest. For more than 35 years, our full-service integrated communications agency has provided professional services for some of the region’s leading public, private and nonprofit organizations.
We coordinate media trainings for top executives from leading companies. Our trainers have worked on both sides of the media – the media side and the PR side – and know firsthand what works, what doesn’t, and how to avoid some of the pitfalls.
This media/presentation package provides the following services:
- Orientation on how the media works
- What an interview is (and isn’t)
- An interview checklist (and how to prepare for an interview)
- What to do before, during and after an interview
- What to wear (and what not to wear!)
- The best format for a successful interview
- Intimidating interviewing techniques
- Your organization’s key messages – or relevant presentation materials
- On camera, off camera and practice phone interviews
Fee ranges are based on onsite (at The Fearey Group offices) or offsite locations in the Seattle area.
- Full day: $6,500 – $8,000*
- Half day: $3,500 – $5,000*
*Estimates are for fees only and do not include out-of-pocket or third-party expenses
If you are interested in these services, please complete this form and someone will be back in touch shortly.