Social media for business is no longer an option, it’s a requirement for success. You want to be where your customers are to reach them with social media content they will appreciate seeing, content your audience will find valuable and will engage with and share. Content that will lead them to take actions that are important to your business. It is much more than a like or the number of followers you have. We create content to reach your business goals no matter if that is driving traffic, sales, leads, awareness or something else. Link clicks might look good, but what are people doing once they get to your website? We can help track these actions and tailor your social media strategy and social media campaigns accordingly.
Your strategy on social media needs to be an integral part of your content marketing strategy. If you’re looking for social media marketing in Seattle, we’ve got you covered no matter if you want to be on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, G+ or whatever the newest social media platform is.
Sign-up for free a 30-minute social media assessment to evaluate your social media persona for your brand, product or service.
Sign Me Up!
The Fearey Group is the go-to Seattle social media marketing agency for:
- Best Practices for Social Media
- We know the technical tips and tricks for each channel to make sure what you share is optimized to get the highest engagement and resonate well with your audience.
- Increasing Social Media Engagement
- Social media is exactly that, it’s social and the first rule of social media is “You can’t get love if you don’t give love.” Your social media strategy needs to include engaging with others on each platform. From liking and replying, to retweeting, sharing and more. Making sure your platforms are an extension of the customer service your customers, clients, patients and your audience have come to expect from you.
- Social media has given rise to the influencer, people who have a large and engaged following that can sway their tribe of fans to become potential customers of a brand or product they promote. Recent data has shown that 92% of consumers trust an influencer more than an advertisement or traditional celebrity endorsement.
- Our Consumer + Lifestyle team regularly works with wide range of influencers that you can tap to boost your overall social media and PR strategy.
- Social Media Campaigns
- Just need a one-off campaign or project? We can handle that. We do it all the time for clients who take care of their day-to-day social media but need a little support for special events, launches or highlights. Everything from content creation to posting, monitoring, engaging, analyzing and reporting.
- Social Media Advertising
- Social media has become a pay-to-play space for businesses and a paid budget needs to be a part of your social media plan.
- We identify your target audience on each channel and create content that will resonate with them, driving the actions you need to achieve your business goals.
- We then help you track conversions on your campaigns to measure social media ROI from sales to leads and more.
- Reputation Management
- Review sites are inarguably tied to social media and extremely important in search results. From monitoring and managing review sites to drafting messaging to respond to both positive and negative reviews, we can help increase your positive ratings on sites such as Google, Yelp, Facebook TripAdvisor and others.
- Crisis Management
- Our PR teams are well-versed in crises management and with many crises breaking out or spreading infectiously over social media, it is important that social be part of your crisis management plan – everything from who does what and when, what is ok to say, to what needs to be approved and by who. Social media can fan the flames of a crisis or help keep the messaging in your control. Let our team’s experience help you before you (hopefully never) need it.
If you’re new to social media, we offer boot camps that cover all the “how-to’s” and “what-for’s” – from uncovering which platform is right for you and your business to how to get started. We help you discover how social media can work best for your business.
Is your business currently on social media, but you’re not sure how they stack up? We offer a free 30-minute social media check-up to evaluate your current state, highlight what is going well and where there is room for improvement.