11The Fearey Group, one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading independent public relations/public affairs agencies, is seeking to hire a savvy PR professional as an Account Supervisor – Healthcare/Life Sciences for our growing agency. The Fearey Group’s mission is to build trusting and enduring relationships one conversation at a time. Learn more about us at our website at feareygroup.com or join us in conversation on any of our social media channels.
The individual should possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality results. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and responsibility. The Fearey Group recognizes individuals with drive, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A degree in marketing communications, public relations or journalism.
- A minimum of five years working in a PR capacity, either in-house or for an agency
- Minimum of five years of experience managing account teams, building client relationships and creating/executing strategic communications plans
- Passion for doing great work, team spirit and excellence in client service a must
- Knowledge of hospital, healthcare systems and the insurance industry is preferred.
- Serves as day-to-day lead on a number of accounts.
- Plan and execute client activities in a timely, efficient, effective and high quality manner with minimal direction and supervision.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of public relations, the clients business and related industry.
- Oversee and direct account teams.
- Manage budgets and team for all accounts.
- Manage the development and editing of high quality written materials including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, briefing books, pitch letters, FAQ’s, and general client correspondence.
- Manage proactive/reactive media outreach with target print, broadcast and online reporters
- Serve as the primary and ongoing contact on the client’s behalf to top tier press.
- Create draft content, including tweets and social media editorial calendars
- Monitor and help manage client social media properties
- Engage online communities
- Create out-of-the-box ideas that generate conversation
- Support other TFG marketing activities such as website development, events, etc.
- Build new business, including identifying and pursuing new business leads, developing proposals and presenting to prospects.
- Lead team strategy, brainstorming meetings.
- Oversee development of presentation materials, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We need a go-getter!
- Comfortable and confident talking to leaders, executives and ambassadors online and offline
- Solutions-focused and driven by results
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, great on the phone!
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 100% paid premium for employee’s medical, dental and vision coverage
- Five percent commission on all new business accounts identified and awarded to the firm
- Four weeks PTO and a minimum eight paid holidays
- 100% paid ORCA card or parking stipend
- Bike parking and showers are available
How to apply:
Email resume, cover letter and links to online portfolio or attach work samples Chris Nettles at firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).