Social Media Lunch (SMLunch) is a casual networking event that unites local brands and organizations with social media influencers and professionals, all over lunch. The event typically takes place during the work week, from noon – 1:30pm.
Who attends SMLunch?
SMLunch attracts a wide-variety of professionals including, but not limited to:
- A variety of industries from the media, real estate, financial, public relations/social media marketing, musicians, professional services, food and beverage. The list goes on.
- Many people who are looking to change careers or are seeking employment.
- All attendees are heavily engaged on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Almost all attendees actively tweet/share throughout the event – lots of videos and photos posted!
- All have interest in learning more about the host company; a loyal crowd.
Who would be a good host/sponsor of a SMLunch event?
Any company or organization that is seeking a fresh and dynamic approach to marketing. Past hosts that have found the most success with this program have a story to share, an exciting social media case study, or program about to launch. We work with you to make this event very customizable.
Below are just some of the hosts from the past several years:
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- com with + Whole Foods Market
- CenturyLink – hosted at the Root Sports Lounge at CenturyLink FieldKING 5 News
- Ray’s Boathouse
- Swedish Medical Centers
- Seastar Rawbar
- Hot Stove Society/Tom Douglas
- World Trade Center
- Frolik Kitchen + Lounge
- Evergreens Salad
- Sam Choys Poke (food truck)
- Historic Flight Foundation
- Lucia in Greenlake
Interested in hosting a SMLunch? Contact us.