The Fearey Group’s client CIRCADIA opened to applause from Seattle. Inspired by sophisticated supper clubs of the 1930’s, the upscale restaurant promises to be a premier destination for diners in search of a one-of-a-kind sensory experience.
The lush, 145-seat restaurant is the passion project of husband and wife team Jake Kosseff and Jeanie Inglis, who together carry a vast portfolio of experience in the food, wine, design and product development industries. Leading the kitchen is Chef Garrett Melkonian, formerly of the much-lauded Mamnoon on Capitol Hill.
The menu is designed to celebrate the spirit of the Northwest, both in its abundance and diversity. Thoughtful flavor pairings that are at once classic and innovative, presented with welcoming, world-class service in a beautiful, meticulously crafted setting create a unique experience that aims to transport diners to another time and place.
CIRCADIA offers dinner as well as a lounge menu with small bites and specialty cocktails. Lunch service will begin on December 1.
Media welcomed CIRCADIA to the Seattle refined dining scene:
- Glimmering Fine Dining Destination Circadia Opens Downtown – Seattle Met
- Fine Dining Finally Finds Seattle – Seattle Mag
- New Restaurant CIRCADIA will not accept tips or service charge – Eat Seattle
- Circadia Seattle Opens November 19 And Will Not Accept Tips or Offer A Service Charge – Seattleite
- Ultra-Fancy Circadia Has an Opening Date – Eater Seattle