Acumatica, a provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, announced record growth at its sixth annual summit for customers and partners this week. CEO Jon Roskill confirmed during his opening keynote that Acumatica had once again achieved triple-digit revenue growth during 2015. To better accommodate future growth, Acumatica will relocate its headquarters from Kirkland, Wash. to Bellevue, Wash. this week.
Additional highlights from 2015 include:
- Acumatica was once again the fastest-growing Cloud ERP solution, growing at 134 percent year-over-year.
- The company announced its 2,000th-customer milestone, doubling the size of its portfolio in less than 18 months.
- An additional 60 Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners joined the Acumatica community, ready to help customers worldwide meet the demand for Acumatica services.
- Acumatica added 24 new Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to the ecosystem, an increase attributed to the open and flexible architecture of the platform as well as a growing customer base.
- Acumatica Labs opened its Montreal office in Dec. 2015.